Saturday, October 3, 2026

Saturday, 10/3/26, Serve Saturday- served the communtiy- at church at 8, prayed then went to Community Village, rode motorcycle to VA to meet up with Victory Biker Church and let residents see bikes, we nt to Melissa’s, Bruce & Jack brought trailer over to store for winter, Bill power washed other side of deck and furniture, I vacuumed and shampooed the family room and living room , Eli’s Homecoming,. Vikki and Peyton stopped over to bring electic blanket

Hailey making more Pumpkin bread.  Melissa let me know Hailey baked and wanted me to come over for a piece of pumpkin bread and a pumpkin spice latte she made me.  Oh my, both were so delicious.
I was happy when Jack got home so I could see him too
This sweetie wanted to talk to Nana, so he had his mom 
                          call me.  He has a runny nose and isn’t feeling well, so I prayed for him.  
Eli and his date, Jolanna’s Homecoming pictures.  Kimmy did a great job taking them
Eli looks so handsome and Jolanna looks beautiful.  Grandkids just grow up too fast.
Such a handsome grandson

We got up early, gathered what we needed to take and went to church at 8.  Pastor explained some things, then we all prayed and headed to the places we were serving.  We went to Community Village.   Bill and the other guys took out small air conditioners and put them away and got out the replacement windows from storage and put them in.  Us girls washed some windows, and visited with residents and prayed with those who wanted prayer.  I met a Nice lady who was so sweet, I am going back to visit her.  So nice talking to people and praying for them.  I washed some inside windows, then went outside and washed more windows.  When we were done, we came home, ate, then rested.  Melissa called and said Hailey made pumpkin bread and made a pumpkin spice latte for me.  She wanted to know if I could come over.  I told her we had to be at the VA on our motorcycle at 1:30, but she said I could come anytime.  Bill and I rode our bikes over to the VA and parked in the circle and the patients were sitting outside and loved looking at all of the motorcycles.  We talked with them and thanked them for their service, then had opportunities to pray for some.  They were all so nice and so happy to see the motorcycles and us.  I called Melissa to see if we could come over on the motorcycle and she said it was a good time.  We all loved Hailey’s pumpkin bread with crumb topping.  Melissa and I loved our pumpkin spice latte’s too.  She makes them better than Starbucks.  We had a nice visit with Bruce, Melissa, Hailey and then Jack when he got there. He had to take Evan to a friend’s in Midland, so he went to visit Aunt Kimmy and family.  We left shortly after Jack got there and went home.  

Bill started power washing the other side of the deck and everything on it.  He did a great job.  I started vacuuming and then shampooing the carpet in the living room.   Bill called me when Bruce and Jack came to park his camper for the winter.  He said I could come out and say hi.  I stopped shampooing the carpet and went out and visited.  I asked Jack how he did learning to drive the vehicle pulling the trailer in the parking lot at Bruce old place of work.  He said he did good.  They left, so Bill and I got back at our jobs.  I got the living room finished and started on the family room.  I took a break and made some egg salad sandwiches.  Vikki and Peyton stopped over to drop off the electric blanket they picked up for me for $10.  Wow it is really nice and such a great price.  So soft.  Vikki brought two donuts, so Bill and I ate those after we finished our sandwiches.  

I finished shampooing the other half of the family room.  Then I went in and sat by Bill on my recliner and relaxed and worked on my Blog.  It was fun looking at Eli’s homecoming pictures.  

 




 

No comments: