 |
| My puppy’s mom Lavi |
 |
| Lavi as a puppy |
 |
| Chile, mom of babies born two days earlier than mine |
 |
| Jag, the dad of mine |
 |
Jag as a puppy
We made our coffees, then started reading our Bibles. Kimmy called and I had a nice long enjoyable talk with her today. She looked up the puppy pictures of the two moms that had puppies and the dad of all the puppies. They are so cute. I filled Kimmy in on our trip to the ER with Jack last night and Bruce’s traveling adventure. Kimmy had to go finish putting handles on some mugs, so I finished reading my Bible. I love my Kimmy.
I took my shower and got ready to go meet Maddy at Biggby. I talked to Vikki on the way, but couldn’t talk as long as I wanted because I had to go in with Maddy and give my order. I called her back later. I love my Vikki Lynn. Maddy and I had a very nice long visit. She’s such a sweet friend.
I came home and warmed food up for Bill and ate with him. I called Marie and asked if I could come visit and bring them food. She didn’t want me to go to any work, but I told her it was already made. Then I packed the food I had put in containers, and headed for their house. We had a really good visit. Marie told me her roommate told her again about her leg feeling better and said she was cutting back on her medicine. Afterward Roy, Marie and I prayed together. We prayed for her roommate, Barb, too. I am so blessed to have them for friends. I stopped at Jack’s down the road from them and got the kind of popcorn oil, seasoning and popcorn that Kimmy gets. Then I continued driving in the rain on the way home. I left so I would be home before dark and I just made it. I don’t like driving in the rain when it is raining.
I got home and had a snack. Vikki sent me two worship links for songs. W played them on the TV. They were so amazing and such good worship to the Lord. Thanks Vikki, I love how you send me what touches your heart, because it touches mine.
Melissa called and she read up more on Rabies shots. They are supposed to give a dose of Rabies Immune Globulin with it and didn’t, so they went back to the ER tonight. She knew by this time for sure he had gotten bit. We prayed they would have wisdom to do the other shot and that they would get right in and not have to wait. Melissa called me and said the person at the window said they always give those two shots together, so because the made a mistake she let them right in and they got a room right away. It wasn’t long and they were able to leave. This shot is a thicker substance so Jack’s back where the bite was swelled up and they had to finish in his arm. I sure love my Melissa, and I’m thankful she researched more so Jack got the right treatment.
 | | Bill took pictures of before and after. After is sure much better than before. |

 | | After power washing part of it |
Before |
I worked on my blog then it was bedtime at 12:03.
No comments:
Post a Comment