Then Hailey got home and I got to see her too
Bill took the garbage out. I took a shower, then dried and did my hair. We read our Bibles and prayer books. We went to Sam’s Club and did curbside pick up for the first time. We only got three things that were on sale for pick up, but not in the store. Got a Big All Free and Clear Laundry Soap, McCormicks Steak Seasoning, and a 30 count box of full size candy bars for $22. Candy bars are 1.50 to $2 at stores these days, so that was a great savings. We went inside and picked up a couple more things we needed for our trip...a big box of 94 count McCafe Decaf coffee pods for Bill, a 200 pack of candy Bill picked out for our table during leadership training, and a few other things.
We got home, and Bill went outside to work on the basketball rim. I reorganized a couple of cupboards so now I have plenty of room in my kitchen pantry closet for my new popcorn popper and all the popcorn stuff where it will be handy to get. I went to Melissa’s for a while and visited. Evan played the new song he composed. It is really good. He is going to play it at his piano recital which I can’t make because I will be in Arkansas. Boo Hoo. Melissa is going to video it for me. Melissa and I had a nice visit even though it was a short one. Hailey got home and bought her mom an ice cap from Tim Hortons. She had a coupon for 2 for $2. Melissa was sweet and offered me half of hers, and then she said I could use her coupon at Tim Hortons. I had my Panera lemonade in the car, so I told her no though.
I left and went to Jack’s for some burger and sirloin burgers, then went to Meijer to do my Scan and Go for a $1 item to earn 1,000 points. I ended up getting 6 items though.
Came home and ate, then I cleaned our bedroom. Now I only have to do bathrooms and the downstairs is clean. I listened to a message by Rick Renner about how what we let in our eyes. It was a great message. Be Careful Little Eyes What You See. I talked to Vikki for a little while.
I worked on the blog and Bill took a short nap. We ate Jello with fruit in it for a snack.
No comments:
Post a Comment