Wednesday, August 22, 2007

8-22-07




Had a really good turnout at our Wed. breakfast today. There were 15 of us and many good praise reports. Went to dad's and finished cleaning his house, while Bill cut our grass. Then we were going to go pick out a gravestone for mom's grave, but his pastor called and wanted to come see him. We ran to the bank and to the post office to mail dad's package and my package. We hurried back home and got there 5 minutes before his pastor and vicor came to visit and give him communion.

We had a nice visit, then had to hurry off to take Taylor back to the vet. Now he has to be on more drops for pain for his ulcerated eye. Came home and made dinner for Bill and I. Omi picked Kenzie up to go school shopping and out to eat. Ran to church to pick up a Gap jacket for Kimmy for Adam from Lisa. Then picked up a pie from Riverside as Wes and Gayla were going to stop over. The lemon pie was yummy. Visited for quite a while, then at 10:15pm Carol and Ed brought Kenzie home. They bought her a ton of nice school clothes and supplies. What a blessing they are to her! Kenzie wanted them to look at our new car so I gave Ed the keys to it so he could see the cool dashboard lights. Kenzie ran in the house and turned the garage lights out so it would be nice and dark so the lights would be brighter. She was so funny.

It took pictures of the car as Vikki asked me to put some on my blog, but since it was late I just got pictures in the garage and couldn't get back far enough to get the whole car in. You have to stop over and see it Vik and Rody and I will take you for a ride.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE CAR!!! We cant wait to see it in person. Love you, Vikki and Rody

Anonymous said...

I sometimes get duplicate pictures also and don't know how I did it. I deleted them for you. Have a great day tomorrow! It's 3:45am and Jacob just came running down the hall - I took him back to his bed twice and it sounds like he is back to sleep. Love ya. Kimmy