Saturday, August 25, 2007

Today Bill and I started walking...8/25/07






Today Bill and I started walking. We got up early and went before it started raining. Only went two miles this morning as it is going to be a busy day. Made a salad, cabbage buns, and blueberry desert to take to dad for dinner tonight. Went to take it over to him and when he found out I was going to Meijers, he wanted to go with me. First I had to pick up a baby gift at Baby's R Us and he waited in the car and read the book on the car. We got what we needed from Meijers and went back to his house for some blueberry desert. Got home and Vikki and Rody stopped over. Gave Rody his birthday card as we didn't see him yesterday on his birthday.


Went to Danielle's baby shower. I love baby showers as there are so many cute things and always something new. Now I am getting ready for Bill's 40th class reunion. It should be lots of fun.


We found out that they just took Rody's dad to the ER so we will stop up their to pray for him first.


So glad we have a God who does miracles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats great - you and Dad are walking - sounds nice. My really nice clippers broke while I was clipping Vikki's dog today - bummer. Love ya Kimmy