Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Met the kids at the park today...8/29/07

We went to our Wed. morning breakfast today, and were blessed to have Kimmy, Jacob, Adam, and Kenzie with us. The kids were so well behaved. Everyone loved having them there. Then it was time to go to dad's. He lost a washer so we hunted and hunted for it. Never did find it. I met the kids at the park and watched the little ones play. It was very hot and lots of bees so
not the most enjoyable day to go. I had to leave and go take dad's dog to the vet.
Later, Bill, Kenzie and I took a nice bike ride to a park about a mile from our house. We rode there and then rode on the hiking trail to see where it goes. On our way out we let Kenzie play on the new playground equipment. She had fun and talked me into climbing the wall and going down the big slide. As we were leaving, Bill read me the sign that said ages 5-12 only. Whoops.
Sure was fun though. I was thinking we would have the guys watch the little ones and Melissa, Kimmy, Vikki and I could go have fun playing on the great equipment. I guess that idea is out. Another great day with my retired husband. I love it!

No comments: