Thursday, August 30, 2007

Got to watch Jacob and Adam...8/30/07

Got to watch Jacob and Adam tonight so Kimmy and Jared could go out for their anniversary. Had lots of fun and the kids were great. Kenzie was a big help to me as she stays at Aunt Kimmy and Uncle Jared's so much she knows everything to do the way they like it (at least that's the way she came across when she took charge of Jacob). The funny thing is that he listened so well to her and did what she said. Then he would give her a great big hug and wanted her to Hold Hold him. Adam was cute and as smiley as ever as you can see from the pictures I took. Mocha went with us, but she stayed right under the chair most of the time, hiding from Truman. Kimmy made me some delicious coffee before she left with special creamer that I like. It was a fun evening and when I got home, Bill had the bed made (I had washed all the bedding), the dishwasher was going, and all the laundry was hung up and put away. I love retirement!!!

No comments: