Sunday, August 26, 2007

Great day today as 8-26-07






Great day today as Jared got baptised. I had to miss it as I had to teach Sunday School and couldn't find someone to take my place. Bill went though and said it was very nice. Jared's parents were here for it too. When we got home from church, I took a nice nap. Haven't done that in quite a while and it sure felt good. Went to dad's when I woke up and visited with him for a while. My sister, Jody and her hubby brought dinner to him tonight. Vikki called and invited us to her house for cake and ice cream for Rody and Bill's birthday. It was so nice. Melissa, Kimmy and their families were there too. Vikki had everything set up so nice. She did a great job and the cake and ice cream was delicious. I'm posting some of the pictures I took, plus a couple from last night's reunion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures. Great job on your blog. Love ya, Melissa

Anonymous said...

That is a really good picture of all of us girls with the kids.