Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fun day with family 8-21-07





Today was a fun day. Melissa and Bruce brought Hailey and Max in their pj's in the morning as Melissa had a dentist appt. Kimmy came shortly after and brought Jacob and Max in their pj's. I woke Kenzie up and we took these pictures of the 5 grandchildren. Kimmy taught me how to print my pictures with my picturemate hooked up to the computer. She teaches me much about the computer. Bill, Bruce and Kenzie went to some junk yards and found parts for Jared and Kimmy's car. (tail lights, seatbelt parts) Now their car looks great again and everything works. Bill and Bruce did a great job! Bill and Bruce were going to head to another Honda dealer, but when the dealer we saw yesterday found out, they came up with an offer we liked so just bought a Honda from them. We love it and we're looking forward to the better gas mileage. We took it to show dad on our way home from the dealer. Bill put his mower back on the tracter for him while we were there. I did some stuff for him in the house.
Melissa called while we were on our way to the dealer and told me Bruce wanted to make dinner. She asked me if I wanted him to make it and bring it to our house. Would I ever say no to that? Never! It was delicious! He made a great salad with chicken to go on it. He also served us spaghetti, garlic toast, stuffed peppers, and fresh string beans from the garden. He is quite a cook. Kimmy, Jared and Jacob ate with us too so it was a very enjoyable evening.
Jared got to drive my new car before I did. He didn't even back in to anything with it. Amazing!
I did give him permission to drive it first, but he did rub it in a little when he got back to the house. Before they left, I took Kimmy for a ride in it. Then after everyone left, Bill, Kenzie and I went for a nice ride. New cars smell so good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you have two of the same pictures of me and Jacob on here. I think thats a little too much of me mom. haha
Well you cant help it if you want to see more of me. J/K
Love you cute pics,
Vikki

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Vik and Jacob. Love ya Kimmy

Anonymous said...

It's funny but according to your blog posting you have two grandkids named Max. Jacob and Max and Haily and Max.... Funny I thought there was a grandkid named Adam.... I must of been mistaken.

Be careful backing out the new car... a spare rear bumper was not an option that came with the car.

Jared