Tuesday, August 28, 2007

8/28/07

What a blessing Kimmy was tonight. She made a meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green beans and brought them over for Bill's birthday. Kenzie made and decorated a cake for him that was really cool with a motorcycle on it. Everything was yummy. Grandpa came and Melissa and kiddos came too. Bruce, Vikki and Rody had to work. Boo Hoo. It was a very fun evening.
In the morning, Bill and I went for our walk, then I went to dad's to check on him, and then off to lunch with my good friend Chris. We met, Marilyn, another friend and went to lunch, then to her house for fellowship. We had a wonderful time. It was a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your page now...I love how you have the black and white pics of all the grandkids on the side, thats so cute. Well Im sad I missed out on Dads birthday party at your house but I had to work so o well. I didnt get to go to jury duty today cuz they cancelled it and i was so sad because I would have been able to get Mykenzie at 5pm. Because I wouldnt have had to go to work. But pray that I have jury duty tomarrow cuz then I will be able to get kenzie and that will make me happy. Well I love you and nice page.
ttyl (talk to ya later)
Vikki

Anonymous said...

I like how you put the black and white pictures of each grandkid on. You picked out such cute pitures of each of them. Your blog looks really nice. Melissa