Monday, January 14, 2008

1/15/08

Sunday Kimmy, Jared, Jacob and Adam came over after church to watch the football game. Bill enjoyed having Jared here to watch it with him. It was as pretty exciting game even if our team didn't win. Jacob was such a sweetie. He picked out where everyone was going to sit at the table and he picked me to sit next to him. Sure made his nana happy.
He would run up to me and hug me for no reason. Then when it was time to go, he wanted to go in Nana's car. When I told him nana's car was nite nite, he said nana go in my car. I walked out with him and he wanted me to get in the car and sit. He even was giving me his mommy's seat. What a sweetie. Adam was as adorable as ever too. Can't believe how he gets around so good. He's drinking from a sippy cup now and loves to stand up. I think he is going to be an early walker. Kimmy groomed Mocha for me. You can see from the before and after pictures that she really needed it. Thank you, Kimmy, for such a great blessing. The haircut looks great. You are appreciated!!! She doesn't look like the same dog. I can tell from the way she acts she loves it too. Kenzie hasn't been feeling good. Cold and fever. I talked to her tonight and she sounds a little better, but has a ways to go. I feel so bad when I hear how she sounds. I am praying hard for my little sweetie.
Talked to Hailey on the phone tonight(Monday) She was so excited. She heard the baby's heartbeat. I loved how excited she was. She's a cutie. Max got on the phone too and said, Hi Nana, Hi Papa...then he just jabbered. Such a cutie too. I am blessed!!!






5 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice pictures. Mocha looks great. Wow, is Adam really standing by himself in that picture?

Melissa said...

Nice pictures. Mocha looks great. Wow, is Adam really standing by himself in that picture?

Anonymous said...

Wow Mocha looks so cute! She looks like she could be a professional dog model. LOL Well Im glad you blogged.
I love you

Anonymous said...

Hi Mocha is my bestest buddy so I want you to give her a treat. She looks so pretty with her puffed up fur. Her ears are cute too. Aunt Kimmy did a good job. Now she needs to do Monica. Monica is one big knot. Tell Mocha not to get to confy in my room because I am going to be back soon. Give her a kiss for me. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great evening. I love you. Jacob sure loves his Nana - he keeps asking to go tee Nana. See ya tomorrow morning.