Wednesday, January 9, 2008

1/9/08

Hailey woke up when I got Kenzie up and wanted to go with me to take her to school. Hailey was happy because she and Mocha beat me downstairs. Kenzie didn't get up right away so she was the last one down. We did make it to school on time for her Safety Patrol though. We headed over to dad's. He was so happy to see Hailey with me. While I was drinking my coffee, Bill called me. He wondered why I wasn't at our breakfast. Well, with getting the girls and myself ready, I had forgot all about it being Wednesday and going to breakfast. Hailey and I headed right over there. She had already eaten so she just wanted chocolate milk. I had a yummy egg sandwich. Everyone was happy to see her. She was pretty quiet at first, but towards the end started talking. We came home and Hailey wanted to watch a movie. She told me to get everything she needs before the movie starts, because one the movie starts she doesn't like to move. She was so funny. I took her home afterwards, and Max came running to the door. He was so happy to see her. Then he saw she had some M & M's and wanted some. Hailey shared with him while I ran out to the car to get the baggie of M & M's we had brought for him. He was so happy to have his own. I went back to dad's after I left Melissa's and we drove his car to Aldi's. It hadn't started the day before yesterday so he had to put the charger on it. It worked just fine today, except the check engine light won't go off now. Went to get Kenzie from school and then we went to get a Concrete Mixer. Very yummy. Stopped to pay the water bill, then headed home. We got Kenzie's sewing machine out for the first time. She got one from the couple that go to our church. She did a great job sewing. Amazing for her first time. I am putting on pictures of the things she made. She made a sleeping bag (it is rolled up in the picture), and a few pillows for her dollhouse, plus a dishcloth (which I love) for me. She is always so thoughtful. She also beat me at a game of deal or no deal. She's playing with papa right now.



5 comments:

Melissa said...

Kenzie is so talented. She always has been since she was really little. I think she is going to take after her Aunt Kimmy.

Melissa said...

Kenzie is so talented. She always has been since she was really little. I think she is going to take after her Aunt Kimmy.

Melissa said...

Hailey sure loved the movie you watched together. She was telling me all about it all day. She thought it was funny how the goose was walking and showed me. It was really funny. You'll have to have her show you next time you see her. She always has so much fun when she spends the night at Nana and Papa's house.

Anonymous said...

I cant believe how talented Kenzie is. She is going to grow up and be like a Martha Stuart or something. Except she isnt going to go to jail like Martha did. LOL

Anonymous said...

Kenzie is very talented. I love what Hailey said before starting the movie.