Thursday, January 3, 2008

1/3/08

Jared dropped Kenzie off this morning as she spent the night with them. She always loves to go to their house and have fun with them. I took her to school early as she is now on school patrol, which she is really excited about. After I dropped her off, I went to dad's and took his tree down and put away all the other Christmas decorations. First I had a cup of coffee and a couple of cookies with him and we watched the weather channel to see what the day would bring. Cold...Cold...Cold but at least we had sunshine. Went to get a few things at the store and found alot of Christmas bargains for next year. Did a few things around the house and it was time to go get Kenzie. We got home and played four games of UNO Attack. She won 2 and I won 2. Now we have to have a playoff before bedtime. Kenzie called me downstairs at about 5:30 and she had Chunky Soup made and on the table. She had placemats down, drinks on. Everything was set up so nice and it was so sweet of her. She cleaned everything up afterwards too. She must take after her Aunt Kimmy!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kenzie is a really awesome girl. She was so sweet yesterday evening. She helped clear the table after dinner and cleaned up all the toys before bed without me even asking. Let us know who wins in UNO attack. I love you.

Melissa said...

How sweet of Kenzie to fix dinner for you. She sure is getting big. I remeber when she was in Kindergarten and I thought those patrol kids looked so big. I love that picture of Max. He is smiling so big there. Love Ya, Melissa