Tuesday, January 8, 2008

1/8/08

Stopped this morning at dad's after dropping Kenzie off at school. Had coffee and toast with him and, of course, watched the weather. Did paperwork needed there and then came home to get things done around the house. Soon I was off to go pick up Hailey to spend the night. Bruce was a blessing and put the car seat in for me. I always have a hard time getting it in really tight so I really appreciate Bruce doing the job for me.
I was happy to see Max. He always greets me with a Hi Nana and says it so cute. Hailey was focused on her cartoon, but once it was over, she was ready to come stay at Nana's. She is always a joy to have around. Of course, all the grandkids are.
Next it will be Max's turn which I am looking forward to. Then I have to talk Kimmy into letting Adam have his turn. Went to pick up a sewing machine for Kimmy from a couple that go to our church. I know Kimmy is so talented so I wanted to get a good sewing machine into her hands. You are good at everything you try, Kimmy. You must take after Grandma Daisy. She was the same way. Melissa and I are flying to Colorado to see my sister, Linda, the first part of February. I am excited about that. I am even more excited now that I don't have to travel by myself. I will enjoy spending that time with Melissa and can't wait to see sisters, Linda and Gail.
Thanks to Bruce for finding the best ticket prices and getting them for us.
Our snow is all gone now. It's been in the 50 and 60's the past two days and I have loved every minute of it. Wish it would stay for a while.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im glad you finally blogged. Its nice to hear about you and Kenzies day since she doesnt blog. I want to hear about it somehow. Im glad that Hailey got to come and play with Kenzie, thats nice!
love you,

Anonymous said...

We have a couple beautiful nieces - cute pictures of them together. What a bummer about the wood falling over. Will we ever be done stacking:) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Love that last picture of Adam.

Melissa said...

Cute pictures of the kids. Looks like Hailey is having lots of fun.