Wednesday, January 2, 2008

1/2/08 Happy New Year!!!

Well it was a busy Dec. with all the birthdays, shopping, parties, niece, Sara's wedding, etc. Now hopefully with the New Year here I will be able to be more regular a my blog. Thanks, Kimmy, for organizing all my pictures. What a big job that was as they were so messed up. A big thank you again, for doing all those dishes last night and for the yummy mashed potatoes. You are always such a big help to me. We had such good family times during the month of Dec. Here are many of the pictures I took. Today was a special day for me as Jacob asked last night if he could stay here at Nana's. We had a fun day, going out to breakfast, visiting grandpa, playing, picking Kenzie up from school, then playing some more. He is such a good boy, and I love how he comes up to me and sits on my lap, then says he loves me. Kenzie told him she was sad because he didn't want to put a snowsuit on and go outside to play with her. He looked at her and said, "Don't be sad, I love you this much". He was holding his arms out real wide. It touched both of our hearts. I forgot to mention, last night I read to Jacob and then he went to bed so good for me. He asked me for a drink of water, so I filled his sippy cup with cold water from the water cooler and handed it to him. Somehow, I didn't have the top on right, and poor Jacob got soaked. His pj's, the blankets, pillow and mattress. I took him out to lay on the couch by papa while I threw everything in the dryer. He probably won't ever ask me for a drink of water again. He sure was a good boy while I cleaned up the spill.





























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you posted. Thanks for dinner. What a wonderful way to spend the first day of the year. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

You got alot of great pictures. Thanks for putting them on for all of us to see. Love Ya, Melissa