Saturday, January 5, 2008

1/5/08

Don't have any recent pictures so I picked some older ones out to put on that I thought were cute of the kids.
Got my closet shelves cleaned today so now I have room for my sewing machine. Dad and I went to Art Vans to measure our server so we can mark it off with masking tape and know where it will fit the best. We came home and I made hamburger cabbage buns, and then we took it over to grandpa's and ate with him. Stayed for a while. They watched tv while I looked at picture books. Lots of good memories in those picture books and in my heart. We then went to Culver's for a concrete mixer. Yummy! Then we came back home to play deal or no deal. Dad was the winner tonight. I was the winner last night. Tie breaker tomorrow night. Vikki, Rody and Kenzie stopped over to get warm snowsuits for sledding. I can't wait to see the pictures of their exciting adventure with Kimmy, Jared and boys.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have rather looked at picture books with you - great memories!!!!!!! I love you. Wish you could have came and saw the kids (and us) sledding. It was lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. Some of them I haven't seen before. That's a great one of Kenzie. Her eyes are so blue in that picture. She is so pretty. Haven't seen that picture of Adam and dad either. I love his big smile. Melissa