Saturday, January 19, 2008

1/19/08

These pictures of Adam and Jacob are so cute. It took me a few days to get them on the blog. I'm getting pokey again. Our server came today and I loaded it up with Grandma Daisy's china.
Her china is beautiful and I have so many wonderful memories of it. Such a keepsake to me. I put pictures on of it. Kenzie called and wanted to know if we would pick her up and take her out for ice cream, so on our way back a motorcycle exhibit, we stopped and got her. Melissa called on our way to get Kenzie and asked if we could take Hailey to church in the morning as she didn't want her to miss and Max has a fever. We picked Hailey up on our way to get Kenzie and they are both spending the night. What fun! We had a great time and great ice cream. They are both sleeping now and all is quiet around here again for the time being.










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting pictures of the server on - its beautiful! I also am glad you put pictures of Grandma Daisy's china on - very pretty set. Great pictures - I love that one of Adam. Have fun with the girls.

Anonymous said...

I think the furniture and china is beautiful. Im glad you have something so special to remember your Grandma by. Love you!

Anonymous said...

You should scan a pic of Grandma Daisy and put it on here.

Melissa said...

The server and the china set are beautiful. I love the shape of that one dish. I can't wait to see it all in person. They sure looks pretty in the pictures. Thanks for picking Hailey up and taking her to church tomarrow. I love you.

Melissa said...

Oh, I think I forgot to send Hailey's blankie. Did she go to bed good for you without it? I sure hope so. I'm so sorry I forgot to pack it.