Wednesday, January 13, 2016

11/13/16...Peyton and Isaac came over and I watched them while Vikki waited for the furnace guy to get there and start working. He never came so she did what she needed to get done and then came to pick them up.

Isaac and Peyton loved playing with Kenzie's dog that eats and poops.  They played for a couple of hours with it and had so much fun.  Then they played cootie.  They were really good about keeping the game away from the dog stuff.  They also were amazing the way they picked up the toys and even took them upstairs and put them away. We had fun playing cootie together too. Peyton won, Isaac came in second and then me.  I was amazed at how good Isaac is doing.  I made homemade mac and cheese for our potluck before Kids care group and youth group.  Chris, Tina, Stacie and Brian, Gabe, Sarah, Pat, Rich and I all ate together.  We were so full after eating all the good food and dessert.
My kiddos in my class wearing the tie dyed socks they made to earn their awards.  Kyra was in Arizona so didn't get to make them.

Add caption

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

Cute pictures! I love the tie dye socks! So cute!!!