Wednesday, January 13, 2016

1/10/16...Taught Sunday School today...Peyton spent the night



Peyton loved playing the cutie game and then just playing with them afterwards

She put all of them together!

She made them look so cute



Vikki finished her bag.  I am still working on mine.

It was really snowy when I headed to church early.  Bill went to the Army Reserve to Minister early, but since I had to teach, I didn't go with him.  They had yummy Spatz donuts after church.  Peyton was supposed to come home with me from church but didn't make it to church so Vikki brought her later.  She loved the cutie game.  She like just putting them to gather and played with them for so long.  I told her she could sleep on a sleeping bag in my room and she said she would do that.  A little later, she told me she wanted to sleep in the bed upstairs. When I took her upstairs she said she wanted to sleep on the sleeping bag on the floor instead of in the bed.  I made it up for her and then got all the night lights on and she decided she wanted to sleep in the warm bed.  She went to bed so good and slept the whole night.  

No comments: