Tuesday, January 26, 2016

1/24/16, Jack and Melissa came over so he could have a quiet place to work on his homework.

Jack interviewed me about when I was young and then he came to write it out and make up his board.  I should have taken a picture of it too.


We went to church.  The girls and families were each there except Kenzie.  After church, I went to Walmart to get dvd's for my camera.  Came home and made sirloin patties, baked potatoes and peas.  Melissa called and was bring Jack over to finish his interview project for school.  Melissa ate with us and then she started working with Jack on writing out the answers to the questions he asked me.  He started out pretty good, but then got tired and had trouble focusing.  I had Melissa leave and I started working with him.  He started doing really good again and finished pretty fast.  It turned out very nice.  Melissa was good a getting the board all laid out nicely with the questions, answers and pictures.  They visited for a while and after they left, Bill and I watched more episodes of When Calls the Heart.  

No comments: