Sunday, January 3, 2016

1/3/16 Peyton and Isaac are spending the night

Peyton and Isaac having ice cream

Peyton and Isaac watching the popcorn pop

Isaac and Peyton with their suitcases.  Yay they are spending the night


Went to church.  After church Merijo and Greg stopped over so Greg could look at Bill's tail gate from his old truck.   Vikki got here with Peyton and Isaac.  We warmed up the roast, carrots and potatoes and all of us ate.  Talked Greg and Merijo into staying to eat with us.  We had a nice visit. They left and Vikki and I worked on our knitting.  Vikki is making a beautiful blanket with really soft yarn. Peyton and Isaac were really good and played with all the toys.  Bill picked up ice cream and we had banana splits.  (Vikki didn't want any though)  Then popped popcorn.  Vikki went with Bill to take my car in to Garbers and drop it off.  She rode in his new truck on the way home. 
The kids and I watched Cinderella, read the pop up Bible and Henny book, then I tucked them in bed and prayed with them.   

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

Awe, lucky you and them! Have fun! CUTE PICTURES!

Vikkis Blog said...

Super cute pictures! I know they are having fun. Sorry I didn't have a banana split. And sorry I was depressing today. I love you!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

I was very lucky, Kimmy Vikki It's certainly ok if you didn't have a banana split. Ir was good for you to be able to talk and let things out. Nice to watch Pastor Steven with you. You know you are in my prayers and my heart. Love You