Monday, January 4, 2016

1/4/16 Peyton and Isaac were here. My new knives came

Isaac and Peyton brought all of these stuffed animals down with them from upstairs when they woke up.

Mocha loved snuggling with this one ha ha.

They sure were good kiddos and lots of fun!

A Christmas present from Bill came today!  YAY my new knife set. So Happy to have nice knives that are sharp.

Peyton and Isaac slept the whole night and Isaac didn't cough much at all.  Went up to get them out of bed at 8:30 when I heard Peyton talking.  They were excited to bring lot of stuffed animals down with them.  Papa and I at breakfast with them and then they wanted to play.  Vikki came and visited a little before leaving.  Bill and I moved the furniture in the living room so it's set for care group tomorrow night.  My new knife set from Bill came today.  Such a nice set. Bill had an elder meeting to go to.  Kenzie and Cole came over and Kenzie cut Mocha's hair.  She did a good job with what she got done.  She couldn't do her face very good because Mocha wasn't being nice.  She wants me to have Kimmy do her face.  Visited for a while.


Love these pictures Kimmy posted and the story of Jared behind it. (over 7 mile walk, keys locked in, muck boots, blisters,  walking in socks, etc)  Reminders so I don't forget.....

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

Cute pictures! Mocha was so funny! Thanks again for having the kids again!!! Love you!