Saturday, January 16, 2016

11/16/16.....Celebrated Gayla's Birthday at Teppanyaki's and then went to Melissa's to celebrate Max's Birthday...the big 10 yr old.

Celebrated Gayla's Birthday at our Faith Rider's Dinner Run

Bill was a big stinker!  He ate my cake while I was talking to Marsha next to me.  She fixed him though.  She gathered about 6 fortune cookies and when he moved to the table ahead of ours, she fired away.  She was a pretty good aim and got him right in the back of the head.  Don't think he'll eat my cake when she's around anymore.  We were all laughing so hard.

Kenny at front table, Matt, Lupe and family at back table

The rest of the group

Many deer in the field across from us.  You need to zoom in to see them though

Went to Max's 10th Birthday Party at Melissa's.  He didn't want to celebrate until Papa could be there.  Papa had his surgery on Max's birthday.  Then things got busy with the Boar's Head Festival which Max was in and then lots of school work so finally today we could celebrate and give him his gift.  We gave him a bird that talks and repeats what you say.  I was thinking where he had friends over, they might think it was a silly gift, but it was a real hit.  They had so much fun with it and so did Melissa and I.  We laughed so hard.  It can drive a cart, swing itself on it's swing, eat it's pretend food, look at itself in the mirror, sit on it's hand held perch and the more you pet it the more it activates it different movements and sayings.  I will post pics when I get Melissa's as I forgot my phone so couldn't take pictures!

Hailey came home from Max's party with us to watch the movie Love's Enduring Promise.  We had popcorn and enjoyed having our sweet granddaughter spend time with us and stay the night.

I moved the chair for her so she could watch tv and be comfy.   Papa was pretty comfy too as you can see....he is laying on top of the warm heated throw from Kimmy and family which he loves. You can see it is on...see that little light on the couch by his feet ha ha.


1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Haha, Im really glad he likes his blanket:)