Thursday, January 21, 2016

1/20/16 Went to Kimmy's to spend the day

Norman is such a nice dog


Finally finished my bag I knitted.  Spent a long time on it as I made mistakes and ripped out lots.  I know how to go backwards better than forward in knitting now.


Nana, Jacob and Eli....I was so happy to see these sweeties

Had to go outside to get a picture with my sweetie Adam

Jacob hopped in the picture really quick which made me happy

Went to Kimmy's to spend time with her while she is waiting for her sheep to have lambs.  We had a nice visit and she helped show me how to finish my bag.  Thank you for all your patience Kimmy.
We checked on the sheep every hour, but no babies yet.  Loved getting to see the boys.  I have been missing them.  Left and headed for home.  Ate and went to church to teach kids care groups.  I had 12 kids tonight which is the most ever this year.  They were really good and we had fun.  Aleyiah Nelson brought me a card she made that was so sweet.  She also had a dark chocolate bar for me that she wrapped in a tissue.  Love these precious kids.

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

So glad you came over to spend the day with me! I LOVE YOU!!!