Sunday, January 17, 2016

1/17/16....Went to celebrate Christmas with Stacie, DJ and Kody

Bill and I went to Bob Evans after church.  I told him to smile and this was the best I got!  He's cute any way

Kody liked his Christmas present!  Good job helping me pick it out Isaac!

Kody was so cute and sweet!

Finally got this cute smile out of him


Kody and I ate our pizza at his little table

Love Stacie and DJ's shirts....notice our shirts below ha ha








Max loves his bird and makes sure it doesn't get lonely when he can't play with it.

Max was so cute with it and so were his friends.  I was thinking on the way there that maybe his friends would think it was a silly gift but it was a big hit.  Melissa and I had lots of fun and laughs with it too.  Go Blu...that's his name
We went to church and our row was full with Melissa and Family, Vikki and family and Stacie, Angelia, Bill and I.  We went to Bob Evans afterwards.  Bill got breakfast and I got a senior turkey dinner.  After that we came home and watched a movie.  Picked G's pizza up and went to Stacie and DJ's to celebrate Christmas since we were too busy to get together earlier.  We got there and Kody was so excited to see us.  He was saying hi Nana and Papa and running all over.  He saw his present and begged to open it right away.  He loved it.  The rest of us opened our gifts.  In our bag was an 8 x 10 picture of Stacie, DJ and Kody.  They all had red plaid flannels on in it  Funny because Bill and I wore our red plaid flannels there.  Stacie and DJ went and put their red flannels on so we all matched. We took pictures and had a good laugh.  Should have taken my selfie stick so we could have gotten a pic together.  Came home, knitted and watched a movie.  Vikki called and said Kenzie went to church with Libby's mom today.  That made me so happy.  Thank you Lord

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

You guys all dressed alike...hahaha so cute! I'm glad Kody liked his gift! Love the pics!!!