Wednesday, March 1, 2017

3/1/17...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KODY! Packed some more today. Just about ready. Vikki brought Peyton over for a few minutes after her dentist appt. Went to Kids care group

Peyton being a big girl at the dentist when she had 3 cavities filled.  She didn't even need anything for it.

Cute as can be

Isaac was pretty happy his puzzle was all together.  He picked it our for his surprise

His puzzle

Happy Birthday to sweet Kody who turns 4 today.  What a sweetie he is.  He was really excited to talk to me on the phone and kept asking if I was going to come over.  I went and walked 2 miles at Sportszone and then came home to finish packing.  Vikki stopped over for a few minutes after Peyton's dentist appointment.  Peyton was sure happy and all smiles.  I gave her a snack to take home and one for Isaac.  She took Mocha for me which was so nice of her.  Bill had her meet him at Tim Horton's after she dropped Peyton off at school.  Sue called and wanted us to come for chili, but I had class today so I couldn't.  Bill went though and brought me a bowl home.  We had a potluck for the teachers at kid's care groups.  Pat, Rich, Stacie, Brian, Alex, Chris, Tina, Matthew, and Joan were there.  I took a meatloaf.  Little Ansel kept smiling at me, so I tried to have him come to me from his mom.  No Way....he was a mommy's boy.  Then Brian took him and came up to me thinking maybe he would come to me easier from him.  No way again....he was a daddy's boy.  He is such a cutie.  They are flying to Arizona and grandma Joan is watching him for 4 days.  He was so excited when Joan came in the room.  Came home and we loaded the car.  All set except the last minute stuff.

No comments: