Sunday, March 19, 2017

3/19/17....We ate breakfast with a really nice couple, then drove the rest of the day to Richmond, VA

We stopped at a rest area when we drove through Virginia and saw this cute sign so we took our pictures by it.

Bill, the Love of my Life

Me, the love of Bill's life

Love this picture because my sweetie Peyton is in it with my rough behind her that the mouse chewed last month in my garage.  I am throwing it out when I get home

Kenzie always loves lemons....Too sour for me


We drove through Georgia today and were happy when we got into Virginia.  We loved the LOVE sign when we got to a Virginia Rest Area so we took each others picture.  Bill did most of the driving, but I did drive about 80 miles while he rested.  We were near Virginia Beach and it was getting later, so I called and made reservations at a Country Inn in Kingsman.  We got there and they were remodeling it.  Our room was nice and already remodeled, and the dining area was all done.  We were pretty tired, so just relaxed and then went to sleep.  

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Haha, I knew Dad liked cheese;) Cute pictures by the LOVE sign!