Saturday, March 11, 2017

3/11/17...Went to art fair

This morning's walk was amazing

Add caption

This duck wanted to walk with me part of the way

Joel and I at the Art Fair

Took pictures of these earrings made out of clay for Kimmy in case she wants to make some


We had huge lemonades to drink

Bill walked over to ask the guy how he made kettle corn.  He uses mushroom popcorn he said which is the best.

Bill, Joel and Wes going on our beach walk



Love walking along the beach each day listening to worship music, worshipping God and talking to Him.  His creations are so glorious!  Asking my Abba Daddy to take care of my family gives me great peace.  I walked about two and a half miles.  We had pancakes with fresh strawberries for breakfast.  Sat by the pool for a while and read my Bible.  After everyone was ready, we went to the art fair and looked at all the homemade stuff.  Things were beautiful, but very expensive.  Came home and Bill and I went for a swim.  Laid in the sun for a little while and then sat in the shade.  Called Marie and Roy and will be going to see them after we leave here.  They are in Haines, Florida.  Can't see Pammie because she will be in the Virgin Islands, but we both had a nice talk with her on the phone.  She's always so sweet.  Made spaghetti for dinner with salad and fresh bread.  It was yummy.  Played Phase 10.  I won but it was a very close game.  

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

The ocean pictures are beautiful! I love the picture of you and Joel! That clay jewelry is pretty! I forgot to give you the boys sizes. Did you want their shirt sizes? Love you!!!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Yes, text them. We are going shopping for them on Tuesday.

Vikkis Blog said...

The ocean pics are so stunning! I bet that never gets old!