Monday, March 27, 2017

3/27/17...Vikki Eddy's Birthday, Vikki and Peyton came over, Peyton and Hailey spent the night

Happy Birthday to my best forever friend Vikki!  I messaged her right away this morning!
We are celebrating our birthdays in April.  I ordered her present today on line.
Peyton made this cool castle.  She had fun playing with the foam blocks



So much fun playing Sorry with Hailey and Peyton.  Hailey won and Peyton came in second.

The girls are winning jewels while playing Pretty Pretty Princess.  I won this game though because I got the crown and they couldn't get it away from me.

Princess Hailey with her crown and jewels
Love this cute happy picture of Princess Peyton



Making cards.  Hailey doesn't think her mom will know what the letters stand for, but I do

Finished Cards


The girls had snacks while they watched Lady and the Tramp

I went to Sports Zone and walked for 3 miles.  Bill had to go for bloodworm at 6 and then had four appointments at the VA hospital.  Physical,  X-rays on his finger and knee.  He had a busy morning.
When he got home, Vikki, Isaac and Peyton came over for him to drill a hole in a piece of wood she is using for a dog run.  Peyton wanted to spend the night.  She wanted Hailey to spend the night with her so we called and Hailey is coming too. Peyton and I stopped at Aldi's and Peyton asked me if I could get a surprise for Hailey.  She picked out cheese puffs and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups for her.  Went and got Hailey and picked up Taco Bell for her and a lemonade.  She was so happy!  She loves Taco Bell's Nacho Bell Grande.  I had made homemade vegetable soup so I had that.  I had chicken strips in the refrigerator I had to make and that is what Peyton wanted.  She had a chicken strip and a baked potato and ate the whole thing.  Good little eater.  We played Sorry and Pretty Pretty Princess and then made cards.  Peyton made a card for her mom and dad, Hailey made one for her mom and I made one for Isaac.  We watched Lady and the Tramp after that.  When it was over, I read Miss Suzie the Squirrel to Peyton while Hailey watched a movie more for her age.   Peyton loved the story and I had fun reading it to her.  I read "Jesus Calling" to her too.  I tucked her in and she said she missed her mommy and daddy.  She cried for a minute and then I gave her a quilt grandma bought for Kenzie when she was little.  That made her happy and she also asked me to give her a stuffed animal to sleep with.  She picked a little bear.  She fell right asleep after that.  Hailey went to bed after her movie was done.  Both girls want to go to breakfast tomorrow so I am looking forward to taking them with us.  


1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

cute pics of Hailey and peyton!!!