Wednesday, March 8, 2017

3/8/17....Went to Turner's Donuts, then to the Red Barn..

We picked up huge donuts at Turner's and took them to the Red Barn and had them with coffee there. Ronny joined us as he was in town getting something to fix his motorhome

This is our starting point at the Red Barn.  This place is huge with lots of good deals.  I picked out a genuine leather small purse for the motorcycle, a carrier for my phone when I walk, and a necklace chain for Bill to give me for my birthday!

Gayla enjoying the pool


Me relaxing in the shade.  Wes and Gayla across on the other side relaxing.

Bill, Joel, Gayla and Wes at Anna Maria Island Cafe next door to us.  We had their fish dinner!


Gayla took this picture and didn't realize the girls were photo bombing us.  I laughed when I looked at her pictures.  Silly Girls!

Me and Bill in our Retake.  Sure do love this sweetie the Lord blessed me with!

It was a beautiful sunset tonight

Gorgeous

Love how the clouds made lines over the sun

Sure goes fast after it gets this low
Got up and read my Bible out by the pool and listened to worship music.  Had our morning coffee
and then we went to Turner Donuts to pick up yummy big donuts.  I could only eat one, but Bill had two.  Ronnie met us there and he had French Toast instead of a donut.  Bill and I walked around together and Wes, Gayla and Joel went together.  Bill got some sunglasses and I did too, plus the stuff I picked out for my birthday.   We met up later and got fresh vegetables at the Red Barn Market outdoors.  We also went to Cocana Beach and walked around looking at what all the vendors had for sale.  We didn't buy anything except some dip mix. One guy was selling it.  He was nice and even gave me a second cup of pretzels to try the dips he had out.  The ones I tried were delicious.  After Bill had sampled a few of them, he mentioned there was cream cheese and sour cream mixed with the dip mixes.  Bill was done after that and asked me if I had a mint.  I didn't but Gayla had gum so he was happy. We came back and I had a sandwich.  Bill was still full from the donuts so he didn't eat.  We swam a couple of times and laid by the pool.  Met some nice people staying here and talked to them for a while.  Later went for a fish dinner next door and listened to the music.  They had seven people playing instruments tonight.  One lady could really play the coronet well.  The sunset was beautiful.  We came back and played 3-13 and Horsecollar.  It was my night as I won both games.  Watched some TV and visited.

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Haha, Dad so funny about cheese! LOL