Friday, March 17, 2017

3/17/17.. Celebrated my birthday today since we will be traveling tomorrow.





Breakfast at Peaches.  It was delicious!

A nice lady next to us offered to take a picture of all of us.  

It was beautiful when Bill and I went for our morning walk

There's a dolphin out there. Two of them were swimming together.

Lots of good shells today.  With all the wind, the tide was lots higher.  This row of shells  was so close to the water.  Usually the shell line is at least 10 feet away from the water when we walk.

Bill took a picture of me on the beach with the sunrise behind

Our selfie

Bill with the beautiful sky behind him


Spent time with Joel by the pool while Gayla did her laundry and packed some of their things


Bill in the pool



Selfie...waiting for my laundry to be finished


This is the way to wait for laundry to dry.  Sure will miss this when I do my laundry at home!
My phone timer is set as I relax

Ronnie came and paid us a surprise visit and brought us each cokes.  God is sure working on his heart!

Wes, Bill, Joel and Ron


Joel
Wes and Gayla bought us dinner at the Oyster Bay Restaurant for my Birthday.  I had grilled Salmon.  It was delicious.  Everyone else had fish.  The restaurant was so busy!  There was one little oyster in my rice that I thought was a mushroom.  I politely put it in my napkin. YUK!
Bill told the waitress it was my birthday so the whole group of servers came and clapped and sang Happy Birthday and brought me a huge piece of delicious Key Lime pie with a lit candle in it.
Embarrassing but worth it!

This was when we were waiting for our beeper to go off at the restaurant.

Wes took this goofy picture.  He never lets you know when he's taking one.

He tok this one too and Bill told us to look

This is how Wes usually looks when I take a picture.  He doesn't like his picture taken

Me and my super hero!

Silly super hero too!

Skinny little onion rings that were delicious

I loved their tables with all the neat shells in a couple of areas on each table.  

My yummy meal!
It was a very  nice birthday celebration.  Great day with friends and Bill treating me like royalty and then I really loved getting to face time the girls and families and opening my birthday presents from them and all the cards were just beautiful and precious.  Bill videoed, but no one took pictures.  Love all my stuff.....beautiful new designer mug from Kimmy and family which I can't wait to get home and use.  Collapsible clothes basket, huge sheet quick dry towel and cute little fan that plugs into my phone and works great.  Can't wait to use this stuff camping and at BayShore.  What a sweet family I am blessed with.  Loved seeing them and talking to them.  Miss them all so much.  Took Kimmy and the boys on a tour around our place and down to the ocean. I had already done this for Vikki and the kids and Melissa and the kids.   I love my family!!!

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

That is a great way to wait for laundry! Dad loves to do that at restaurants on birthdays. haha. Oyster in your food, YUK! Love your pictures! Wes is funny!

Kimmy said...

Thank you for our tour! Its so fun to see it on video!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

So happy to take you on a tour with me. Loved talking and seeing you