Monday, March 6, 2017

3/6/17....Got up and walked the beach, Relaxed by the pool and read my book, went on a free bus trolley ride around the island




Went on my morning walk along the beach.  Walked at a good speed to get exercise.  Didn't find any shells today.  The ocean was beautiful!





Joel found a good place to relax by the pool

Do you see anything on the tree trunk?

Bill had just told Gayla that he can't sleep in the chairs outside.  Then I took this picture!

We went on an afternoon walk on the beach.  That's Wes, Joel and Bill ahead!

Wes and Joel

Front view of the beach walk....Gayla in the background

Went for a walk at 6:30 along the beach.  It was beautiful out and I was thanking God for his beautiful creation.  When I got back, Bill was up and had made the bed.  Gayla was making pancakes for breakfast.  We ate and had our devotion together.  Went out by the pool and spent some time in the sun, then moved to the shade to read my book.  Rick got here so we got our fresh towels, wash cloths, dishcloths, and towels.  Also got dish soap and TP from him so we are all stocked up.  Ate lunch and then Gayla and I walked to the store and got some groceries.  Came home and went on the trolly bus around the Island.  They had a special mechanism at the door to lower for Joel's wheelchair.  The bus driver was really cheerful and funny on the ride.  When we got home Gayla and I made spaghetti for dinner.  Played Phase 10.  Gayla won.  Watched some TV and then went to bed.

4 comments:

Kimmy said...

Beautiful ocean pictures! Whats on the tree? Dad fell asleep in the chair - haha!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

A gecko! There are baby ones all over the place.

Kimmy said...

Cool, we used to have pet geckos!

Vikkis Blog said...

I was going to ask what was on the tree trunk too, I thought maybe a gecko, but couldnt tell.