Monday, August 14, 2017

8/13/17 Headed home from the Ark, Hailey and Max spent the night.

Breakfast at the hotel.  Dan and Renee are missing from the picture. (and me)

Heading out

Getting back in Michigan

Isaac and Peyton

Me, Melissa and Hailey

We ate and then left the hotel at 8 a.m.  It was a beautiful morning.  We rode on the expressway so we could get back faster so Rocendo's bike battery would go farther.  It did amazing....We made it over half way before the guys had to change his battery.  We stopped at Arby's to eat on the way home.  We made it the rest of the way home and all went well.  Went to get Mocha when I got home.  Vikki made me soft chicken tacos and gave me watermelon too.  So delicious!  After I got home, I called Melissa to see what kids wanted to go to the fair with me tomorrow.  Hailey and Max did so I had them spend the night.  Melissa brought them over and she visited for a while.  At 10 Melissa and I went and laid on the lawn on a blanket and covered up with another blanket.  We were watching for meteors but didn't see any of them.  We watched the clouds move in and the stars disappeared, so we came in and Melissa left.  

No comments: