Wednesday, August 30, 2017

8/25/17...Bill took the camper and Mocha home. Rody took the kids and Lenny home. Vikki and I kept the Clam up and stayed at the campground. Went to Owosso on a motorcycle ride in the evening after I got home.

The trees are changing already.  Such a blue cloudless sky today.  Beautiful!
We went with Wes, Gayla, Matt, Pastor Jim, Art and Angie, and Dan to the Owosso Vintage Bike ride.  It was a beautiful ride and lots of bikes.

Bill


Bill

On the ride

Me
We loaded everything and Bill brought the camper and Mocha home.  Rody took the kids and Lenny home.  Vikki and I kept the Clam up and stayed at the campground.  We went for a 3 mile walk and then rode our bikes to the pavilion.  We ate nacho supremes there.  They forgot to give us salsa and sour cream and I didn't notice until Vikki's was gone.  I went and got some for the other half of mine. It tasted much better.  We went for a two mile bike ride and then we went for a swim to cool down.  We did lots of exercise in the pool.  We came back and changed in the clam and then packed it up and left for home.  Got some things done and unpacked and then we left to meet people from Faith Riders at Meijer's.  We all rode to Owosso and went for a 45 minute ride through the country.  After that we went to Jumbo's Burgers to eat.  They had about 12 different burgers they make.  Bill had a Jumbo Burger and I had an olive burger.  They made a special sauce for mine and it was delicious.  I couldn't eat it all though, even though I wanted to.  I was too full.  I had a baked potato with it.  We left and the ride home was a little cool but not too bad.

No comments: