Wednesday, August 9, 2017

8/9/17...Bill watched Peyton and Isaac while Vikki and I rode the rail trail, Debbie stopped in, Vikki the kids and I went to Haithco, made dinner and relaxed with Bill

Biking with Vikki down the rail trail while Bill watched the kids

Love this bridge and their is a nice fishing dock with a ramp on the left down by the water.  I wanted to take a picture of Vikki, but she took one of me instead


Stopped in and saw these sweeties while Vikki picked up her water bottle and other stuff from Melissa's. 
Two sillies at Haithco

Fun for these two on the beach
Debbie surprised us and stopped over for a little while

Isaac, me and Peyton 

Relaxing day for Vikki and I while watching the kids

After I read my Bible, I called Vikki to see if she wanted ride the rail trail with me.  She got back to me and said she did, so Bill watched Peyton and Isaac while we headed over to Gratiot to get on the rail trail.  It was so beautiful out and such a nice ride.  We went 5 1/2 miles and then turned around and came back.  We didn't want to leave Bill too long watching the kids.  We want him to want to do it again for us.  We did stop at Melissa's for a few minutes for Vikki to pick up her water bottle and other stuff.  We got home and made lunch (Vikki cooked eggs for sandwiches) and started to eat when Debbie stopped in.  I offered to make her a sandwich, but she didn't want one.  We visited for a few minutes and Debbie left for Melissa's.  Vikki and the kids went to Haithco, so I went there shortly after.  We had a nice time relaxing in our hammocks, watching the kids play in the sand.  

1 comment: