Tuesday, August 8, 2017

8/7/17.... walked three miles at Sports Zone. Did some cleaning, Rode the rail trail with Vikki and Isaac.





Isaac in TSC

This little guy was a great rider on the trail tonight


Vikki took a selfie of her with Isaac and me coming behind...my light is brighter than his!  

Went to Sports Zone and walked three high speed miles.  When I got home I sat with Bill and read my Bible.  Did some cleaning.  I made some vegetable soup and cut up a watermelon.  Thought about Kimmy being really busy, so I ran some soup, watermelon, Ritz Crackers, Animal Crackers and Starbursts to her house.  I was so happy to get my hugs from all of them and see their happy faces.  I have missed them so much.  I didn't stay very long because I knew Kimmy and Jared were busy.  They were shearing sheep all morning.  In the evening I met Vikki and met her and Isaac and went to the bike trail. Isaac sure did a great job keeping up with us.  We rode 5 miles.  When we started, I got my bike out of the car and both tires were really flat.  Vikki called Tractor Supply Co. which was close by and asked if they had something to blow up bike tires.  The girl was really nice and said yes. We walked my bike there and they took us to the back room and a young guy put the air in both tires.  He was so nice.  So happy I could ride.  We had so much fun.

No comments: