Saturday, August 5, 2017

Sat. 8/5/17....Unpacked the camper, Picked up Mocha, Went to Debbie's, Bill did a wedding and we went to the reception in Reese.

Mocha was happy to see me, but she sure likes going to Vikki's.  She put on some weight because she loved Abby's food so much

Peyton

Isaac and Peyton.  Peyton would always give thumbs up at BayShore

I came home from getting Mocha from Vikki's and Bill gave me Roses "just because"!  So sweet of him.  Sure do love him!

Matthew and Shiraz

Me, Matthew and Bill

Selfie Bill and I took before the wedding

                                     The wedding Bill did in Frankenmuth at the rose garden
This is the second time I have seen a dress like this with the top way out.  Sure don't like this new style.

I did laundry, unpacked the camper and by the time I was done it was time to get ready for the wedding.  We left early so we could stop at Debbie's for a few minutes before the wedding.  We were happy to see Matthew while we were there.  We went to the rose garden in Frankenmuth after that.  The bride was supposed to be there at 3:30.  The wedding was supposed to start at 4:30.   We were early so I ran and got Bill and I a burger from Burger King.  Some guest had started to come to the park, but no bride or groom.  At about 4:20, the groom got there.  They sat up 40 chairs after he got there.  They had me set up the unity candles.  The bride got there at 4:30.  The wedding started at 4:40.  Bill did such a good job.  He used his I pod for the first time and just had his notebook handy in case he needed it.  They were supposed to play the wedding song when the bride walked up through my bluetooth speaker.  At the very last minute, they had me try to find the song on my phone.  I found it and paired up the bluetooth speaker.  Bill had me turn the speaker on, but by the time the bride came up, the bluetooth speaker had turned off by itself, so it just played through my phone. It was ok because of being such a small group.  We went to the reception after that and Charlie's nephew sat with us.  We got to witness to him and he confessed Jesus as his Lord and savior.  We were so happy.  They had really good food there!  We left without having cake which was a first for Bill.  Came home and watched a Hallmark Movie.

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

wow thats a super weird style, I dont like it either!