Tuesday, August 1, 2017

7/28/17..Packed for BayShore...Did the Newsletter for Faith Riders

Didn't take any pictures today.  Got the camper packed for BayShore.  Went to Midland to check on Kimmy and Jared's animals.  They were doing great and Nick is doing a good job it looks like.  The chickens were sure happy to see me.  They all kept following me.  The sheep came pretty close in the barn but only Della came right up to me.  Adam's sheep came up to me right away and let me pet her for a long time.  Jacob's sheep kept getting close and then would back away.  The pool was nice and clean.  The chlorine was right where it should be.  It needed another tablet in the float in the pool though.  I put some PH increaser in too.  Went home and did the August Newsletter for Faith Riders.  Picked up a few groceries too. Vikki, Rody and the kids came over and brought Peyton and Isaac's things for our camping trip.   Excited to go to BayShore tomorrow.

No comments: