Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Jacob and Adam spent the day with Nana..6/1/09

I went to check on grandpa and see how he was doing with his sore hip. He was a little tiny bit better today. After I left there I paid a couple of bills and headed for home. Kimmy was already there with the boys. They were in the basement and hid under the ping pong table on me. They made a noise and I found them. Then I got my big hugs. Kimmy left and the boys and I spent more time playing in the basement. We stopped to have lunch and then watched a Bob the Builder video. We played more in the basement and then decided to get the moon sand out. They love playing with that. I noticed it was getting time for Kenzie to get off the bus so I asked them if they wanted to go outside. They said yes and got their shoes right away. Jacob can put his own shoes on now. He can also hop on one foot. When he showed me how he did it and I was so impressed, Adam had to show me how he does it too. He was so cute holding on to the cupboard and trying to copy Jacob. He wants to do everything his big brother does now. Too cute for words! We went outside and they wanted to jump over the crack in the driveway. Then when we saw the bus way down the road, they wanted to hide on Kenzie. They jumped out when the saw her and chased her. Finally when they caught her they gave her lots of hugs.
Kimmy got home and then shortly after Bill did. We got ready and rode the motorcycle to our CMA meeting. It was a nice ride and a nice get together. We went for ice cream afterwards and that was a real treat. We only made one ice cream stop on our trip. Hard to believe.

The boys were showing me how they could jump over the crack in the driveway.

Jacob and Adam were really excited while they were waiting for Kenzie's school bus. They wanted to hide on her.





When Kenzie got off the bus, they were so happy and excited..they chased her all over and caught her and gave her lots of hugs.




The boys always like playing in Nana's basement. Vikki brought me some nice new toys, so they were excited to have new things to play with.
I had to laugh when I saw the firetruck in the dryer, when the boys were doing laundry.








Jacob just put gas in his vehicle and is hanging the hose up.

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Thank you for watching the boys. They sure had fun. I love the pictures, especially the outside ones. They sure do love Kenzie.