Thursday, March 19, 2015

Afternoon siestas by the pool!  Of course we all swam before and tired ourselves out getting so much exercise.

I took a selfie of Gayla and I. She didn't even know I took it ha ha!  Kind of missed half of me.  Oh Well.

The top picture is one way you find the guys relaxing by the pool and this is the second way.  

I like these little palm trees.  This was taken next to our place before you walk on the beach.

Dad was supposed to take a pic of this and send it to me, but it came as a video.  Took a pic of it but then the arrow stayed in the middle.  Was such a fun walk with all of us, I put it on anyway.

Tonight when we were going to walk to hear the music and watch the sunset, this wedding was going on out on the beach.  It was beautiful.  

Took a close up but it's a little blurry.  Dad wanted me to take them in case he is ever asked to do a beach wedding.

Took a selfie of us watching our next to the last sunset.  Cute because dad said make sure you get my hand in it.  See his hand ha ha!

It was a beautiful sunset tonight.  Always love watching them.
After breakfast and devotions, Bill and I did the dishes (we do them lots together here), then we went shopping for a little while.  We also went to the Donut Experience.  I had them dip my warm donut in chocolate and then in candy bar crunch.  Yum!  Bill had two sugar donuts.  There was a really long line, but it sure was worth the wait.  We headed back, but the road didn't go through like he thought, so ended up having to turn around and go back the other way.  By the time we got back, Wes and Gayla were ready to leave.  We went to Bells for Joel to get swimming trunks, then met Joann at Olive Garden.  We all had soup, salad, and bread sticks except Bill who had spaghetti.  Afterwards we went to the nursing home to visit Joann's husband, Henry.  There was a sweet patient in the hall and I got to talk to her and ask her if Jesus was her Lord and Savior and talk to her about praying and talking to him.  We visited with Henry and then prayed as a group.  Bill then asked Henry if we could pray for him.  We did and it was so moving his wife was wiping the tears away afterward.  Bill gave him and "I'm believing God for a miracle" card.  Thanking God for the opportunities He gives us.  I got a wonderful package in the mail today.  It was from Kim Reminder who is in our care group.  It had a cute tiny purse with candies and cross earrings in it.  There was a card from all of our kids in our class at church and also a card from all of our care group.  She sure is an amazing friend and person.  Everything about the rest of the day is written under the pictures.

4 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

Haha Dad and Wes are so cute! I love the pic of you and dad, how sweet that he wanted us to see his arm around his beauty queen!
LOoks so relaxing there! I forgot that I had to make my freezer jam tonight, so I did that. Now I am super awake!
Pretty sunset for the 2nd to last one you will see there. IM sure glad you guys are coming home! I miss you so much!

Vikki's Blog said...

Awe that was so sweet of Kim! She sure is sweet!

Kimmy said...

I kept trying to play the video. Then I saw it was a picture of a video haha. I noticed Dads hand in your selfie - cute!! Can't wait to see you!!!

Vikki's Blog said...

Enjoy your last day! Love you!!!