Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Fun Shopping Day

 Bill and I on the beach for an evening walk.  It was nice and warm out so didn't need my sweatshirt.
 Gayla took another picture as she thought the first one would be too dark, but they both turned out.  I put them on because they had different backgrounds and also love being together with my sweet husband!

 Dad, a big sand castle and a big bird all in one photo.  Have a close up of the bird below.

 Dad had me keep backing up to get close to it.  It kept taking steps with me but I did get pretty close.
 It was a beautiful sunset tonight.  We sat by our resort instead of walking down where they play music. We could still hear the music just fine.


This big bird was up in the tree making a nest!  Didn't think the picture would turn out because it was so high up and was starting to get dark out.  The bird's eye is glowing though. Ha Ha


We started our day with breakfast and a devotion.  We all do devotions together everyday which I love.  Cleaned everything up, did dishes and headed to Bradenton so we could shop.  Dad and I went in our car as we all knew it would be easier to divide up for this activity.  We went to Be ll's.  I left a space because there is supposed to be a bell in the middle.  It is pronounced Bells.  It is a huge store with more clothes in it than I have seen anywhere else.  Very nice clothes too.  We each found lots of stuff and we found something for Kenzie, Hailey, Peyton, and Evan.  Now to find something nice for the rest of our sweeties. We got 15% off for being fabulous and 50+.  We also got Bell's bucks back so have to go next Monday to spend them.  Wes and Gayla gave us theirs too so that is nice.  They have several of the stores here.  We also went to their Outlet Store and got great deals.  We ate at the Cracker Barrell.  I had the meatloaf dinner for 5.99 and dad had a chopped steak dinner.  Very good.  We went to the Manatee River Harley Dealer.  I had my camera ready to take a picture of the sign, but the H in Harley was missing and a guy was fixing it.  I still took a pic but will have to put phone pics on when I get home.  Took a pic of downtown Bradenton when we drove through,the bridge to Anna Maria Island that we always cross, and Joel with a squirrel on his lap.  The squirrel came up to me this morning when I was outside reading my Bible.  I fed him some peanuts and he jumped up on the table and onto my Bible and tried to eat the highlighter in my hand.  Silly thing.  I put the cover on the highlighter and let him smell it.  He had a friend come too but it doesn't get closer than 2 feet.
The rest of our day is written by the pictures.  I love and miss you all so much! HUGS and MUCH LOVE!

8 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

Awe Im glad your posting on here. Much more fun to see this than texts haha And hear about your day! Cant wait to hug you!!! Im totally homesick for you and dad! xoxo

Vikki's Blog said...

Haha fabulous and 50+ Love it! Now you made me hungry for Cracker Barrell!

Vikki's Blog said...

You guys look so tan!

mom s said...

I miss you too Vikki. Cant wait to hug you either.

Kimmy said...

Love the pictures and love the blog!! Miss you both so much!!!

Melissa said...

Totally agree with what Kimmy and Vikki said :) Sure do miss you both and can't wait to hug you! Just not the same here without you. So glad you're blogging about your time. Beautiful pictures and I love hearing about your days! The squirrel is so funny. Can't believe he gets that close. That picture on facebook if him by your Bible is amazing! Should be on a calendar or something. Well, I guess I should get head up to bed now. I love you so much!!!! XOXOXO

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Your comments make me miss you all the more if that's possible. I will be so happy to see you all when I get home and hug you. Love my girls!

mom s said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.