Thursday, March 12, 2015

Visit at Dave and Sandy's

 Today we went to visit our friends Dave and Sandy at their beautiful home in Port Charlotte.  This is Bill on his phone in Sandy and Dave's Back yard. We are in the Lanai (huge screen room) in the back.

 Dave, Bill, Wes and Joel .  A lot of the homes in Florida have lanai's.  They are huge rooms and have a screen top over the whole thing.  Some have pools in them.

 Sitting around visiting at Dave and Sandy's.  They had this beautiful home build in 2003 for only 129,000.
 Sandy getting a phone lesson.
 After our card game at Dave and Sandy's.  Dave one, I lost and everybody else was in between.  I did win at Louise's yesterday though.  Lost pretty bad today though.  We made it back just in time for the Sunset.  I was happy I could face time Kimmy and Jacob to watch the sunset and show them around outside our place. Dad really enjoyed talking to them too.  Miss our family tons  Exciting news today.  Kimmy and Jared's 1st sheep had triplets.  Jacob is old enough to check their mouths to make sure they are warm. Kimmy said he is a big help.  Love that the weather is beautiful there for these sheepees to be born.

4 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

O ok, now I know who your talking about. I couldnt picture who you were going to see, but I remember her. She is so sweet!
Looks like you guys are having fun.
Im so glad we have facetime, I feel like I have seen you more on this trip, then I do when your here haha. Love ya!

mom s said...

You are funny! Remember Sandy is the one who sent Peyton and Isaac a card and money when they were little. It was for their birthday I think because she found out at Our motorcycle rally it was coming up.

Kimmy said...

Their place looks beautiful! I'm thankful for FaceTime too!! 3 MORE SLEEPS UNTIL YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! We could have a FaceTime Party, haha. I love you!!!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

That would be fun to have a face time party. I love you!