Saturday, March 14, 2015


 We had a delicious breakfast at this little restaurant near us this morning.  We walked there to get exercise.  They are only open til 2 p.m. and always have a line.  We had to wait for about 10 minutes, but it was well worth the wait.
Took this picture of Joel while we were waiting to get a table.

 This is a picture I took as we were entering Bradenton.  We went back to the red barn to shop some more.

 Usually there is wet sand to walk on and for Joel to drive his amigo on, but tonight the tide was in so far we couldn't go as far as usual because we had to walk in softer sand and he would get stuck.  It sure was beautiful with all the big waves.


Dad and I did a selfie!  Ha Ha!!!

Thought this was so beautiful!

Love the shore line in this picture!


This is my favorite as it shows the whiteness of the waves.

Loads of people on the beach and in the water.  The water is so warm and the kids were having so much fun in the waves.

We love you and miss you!


4 comments:

Kimmy said...

I love your selfie picture!!! Great pictures! What camera are you using? I miss you so much!!! Glad we got to be part of your trip in pictures:)

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

I am using my cell phone camera. Love that it's easy and takes good pictures. Makes blogging so easy!

Kimmy said...

Wow, it takes great pictures!!

Vikki's Blog said...

Love Love Love your selfie pic! I agree, your cell takes great pics!