Sunday, March 29, 2015

Back Home with Family I have missed dearly!

Loved seeing Melissa and getting our hugs!

Have missed these sweeties so much.  Happy to get our hugs!   Wonderful to spend time with these precious and good looking kids.  Bill had asked Vikki to pick up a birthday cake for me so we enjoyed cake and ice cream from him and the girls at Melissa's.  They also surprised me with flowers!  After we left Melissa's we headed to the show to watch The Four Blood Moons.  It was sold out, so we watched Do You Believe instead.  It was great.  Yes, I believe. Now what am I going to do about it.  I am going to Love the Lord with all of my heart and obey His Word with the help of The Holy Spirit.  Help me Lord.

We were  home about 5 minutes and then Vikki and the kiddos came over to see us.  So happy to get our hugs and be able to spend time together..  Sure missed our family lots. Thankful for cell phones and face time.  The kids modeled their Florida clothes for me. They look beautiful.  Well Isaac looks handsome and the girls beautiful!  Vikki had brought Mocha home and put her in her cage.  When I got home I got her out and she gave me one big lick.  She never licks anyone so I could tell she was very happy to see me.  She loves it at Vikki's though and  is just as excited to got there.  Thanks Vikki and family for watching her.

Hailey modeling top I found for her in Florida!  She's beautiful!  Thanks Hailey for the beautiful and touching book you made for us to read while in Florida.  We loved reading the weekly page and looked forward to the next.  You will never know just how much this meant to us.  You are an amazing young lady and such  a godly girl.

Hailey liked her necklace with this dress too.  Love it on her!

This is so cute on her.  The back is actually longer but can't telll in this pic.  Beautiful Hailey!

1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

We are so happy to have you both back with us! Love you! It was so much fun seeing you!!!