Sunday, March 15, 2015

 This is how we started our day.  Reading the Bible and praying.  Then we ate breakfast and went to a Nazarene Church Dave, Becky and Louise go to.  Very nice service.  After that we went to Sunday school.

This picture is a drawing of the Red Barn we shopped at.  Wanted you to have an idea of how it looks from the outside.  It doesn't show all the markets and stuff the sell around the edge outside.

After church we all went to a spring training game between the Baltimore Orioles and the Pittsburg Pirates!  This is Louise, Becky and Becky's friend Carol.  We got there first because a person picked us up from our parking lot and shuttled us on a 6 seat golf cart.  It was a very hot day!  85 degrees.  It's OK when you are by the pool, but roasting when you are just sitting in it.

Dad and Joel in front of the stadium.

The stadium from where our first seats were.


Dad's selfie of us!  We had hotdogs and ice cream at the game.   The cold ice cream tasted great.

The rest of our gang except Wes, Gayla and Joel.  We thought we had seats together but  they were a little ways away from us.  We had a missionaries to Indonesia sitting behind us.  A husband and wife and they were so nice.  They are in the same mission group that Jenna from church is in.  He saw Bill's CMA shirt and started talking to us.

This is where our second seats were at.  We are much closer as you can see.  Louise, Becky, Carol and I moved to some seats that people had left and we were hoping they didn't come back as we could be in the shade here.  They didn't


This is where I moved to save seats for Wes, Gayla and Joel so they could get out of the sun.  It was right behind  home plate.  The team we were rooting for won.  (The Pirates)  While I was saving the seats I cooled off quite a bit.  I had drank my pop very slowly as I wanted it to last the whole game.  I had always either sat it in the cup holder or on the floor.  This time I held it in my lap because I was only going to be sitting there a few minutes.  Well the bottom of my cup got soggy and broke and the rest of my pop went on my pants.  When I stood up my jean capris looked like I had had an accident alright. 


After the game we went to my favorite ice cream place, Sweet Berries.  We had sandwiches.  Didn't get ice cream because  we were too full.  We are going back for that on my Birthday.

Tonight's sunset.  After this we sat around the fire and talked with a couple from Canada.  They were at the game today too.  She said she saw us at Sweet Berries too just as they were pulling out.  They have a 15 yr. old daughter who was doing tricks in the pool with her dad.  She was very good and they told us tonight she just retired from being a gymnist.

This is me trying to take a picture of the reflection of the sunset in a mirror on the side of our building.  Another lady and I were both seeing if it would work.  Can't see it too good here but had fun trying.  Look at that expression on my face.

Beautiful sunset.  Watching it from our resort tonight.
I am missing my precious and wonderful family, even though I am having lots of fun here.  I can feel me getting excited already about returning home to them.


This is the book Hailey surprised us with.  We couldn't open it until we got there and had to follow her instructions in it.  She is 12 and sure did an amazing job on it.  It is so precious and will always be a treasure to us just as she is!











4 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

Wow Nice pics, looks like a fun day. Dad sure looks cute in his shorts and black tshirt next to Joel! Rit RU!
Im glad you guys are having so much fun! Cant wait to hug you guys though!

mom s said...

I look at your blog each night Vikki but don't know how to comment. You will have to show me when I get home. Love your blog!

Kimmy said...

He sure does look cute in those shorts with the black tshirt. Miss you guys!! ((HUGS))

Vikki's Blog said...

Haha Mom, I have no clue, you will have to ask Kimmy