Sunday, March 29, 2015

Happy to be back in our own church and happy to have family come over afterward.

Was so happy to have Vikki, Peyton, and Isaac, Max and Jack come over after church.  I made chicken, mashed potatoes, corn and asparagus for our lunch.    Max and Jack kept asking for more chicken and Jack had two helpings of potatoes and corn.  Peyton and Isaac ate really good too.

How fun with all of these cuties.  We watched movies and had fun playing.  Great way to spend a Sunday!

Max and Jack love playing Lego Indiana Jones on the Wii.  I couldn't figure out what to do when I got it, but they knew exactly what to do.   Smart boys.  Jacob and Adam always know what to do too.

Evan, Bruce and Melissa came over after they were done having Evan's picture taken.  His pictures turned out  wonderful!  We looked at them on the computer. Evan loved the car papa showed him.  It has a small car that fits in to a bigger car.  There are buttons to push to make different sounds and have lights come on. Wish I would have taken a picture of Melissa and then I would have had a pic of everyone who came over.    Sure was a nice day with family.  Missing my Kimmy and family, but going over there again this week.

1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

It sure was nice seeing you and hanging out! Always fun with my mom and dad!