Sunday, October 11, 2015

10/11/15 A fun motorcycle ride to Uncle John's Apple Farm in St. John with the Him Ministry and Faith Riders.


Long line to get in the barn in the background for donuts and cider.  Worth the wait though

Lots of good food places and fun things to do

I just finished my donut and cider.  Saving my caramel apple for home!

Greg, Kevin, Luis and Bill

Went to church.  Vikki and Rody and the kids were there.  Melissa and Bruce had to go to Bethlehem because the kids were singing in the choir.  I taught Sunday School.  The kids were so precious and were very good.  Came home and Bill washed the motorcycle and then we got ready and left for Meijers to meet as a group to ride.  My thermos water bottle bounced out of the cup holder on the way there so I have to get another one.  Tried to find it but couldn't.
Uncle John's Cider Mill was loaded with people on this nice day.  We had fun though.  Kevin and Vikki Beemer and kids came, Pastor Jeff and Catherine, Bill and Sabrina, Katelyn and Rocco, Linda and Dan, Greg Young, Luis, a couple of guys that go to Hopevale and have been to one of our Faith Rider's meeting and Bill and I.  13 bikes so a great turn out. Beautiful day and nice color.