Thursday, October 15, 2015

10/15/15 Lori and I went to Vikki's house today

Lori and Isaac

Lori and Peyton

Peyton, Lori and Isaac

I picked Lori up from dialysis at 10 and we headed over to Vikki's.   Isaac and Peyton hugged me and then went right to Lori to give her a hug.  It was so sweet.  We visited for a while and then went to Applebee's for lunch.  I had talked Vikki into coming with us.  Rody watched Peyton and Isaac.  Vikki and I had the endless soup, salad and breadsticks.   Vikki asked the manager when he came to our table if we could have a plate of 6 breadsticks.  We were getting them one at a time.  The waitress came over and said she could bring us a plate of 6, but it would only cost 1.99.  We decided to just get them one at a time and save the $1.99.  After we were done, Vikki went home and Lori and I headed to Pine Haven to see Lila.  Lori didn't seem herself today.  She was quiet and seems sad.  Not her usual happy self, so pray for her.  I asked if she wanted me to take her home first because I was going right by her house, but she wanted to come with me.  When we got there, she told me she was just going to wait in the car but take as long as I wanted.  Lila had just left to go get her hair done in Hemlock.  Lila is 96.  Anyway, I took Lori home after that.  The color was beautiful on her road.  Came home and got my squash and kale out of the garden.  Weeded around part of the house too.  Then got ready and went to Louise's church for their annual turkey dinner.  It was delicious.  Sat with Dorothy, her neighbor Sue, and part of the time Louise.  A couple named Chuck and Sue sat with us too.  They were real nice.  Then a guy Bill worked with came and sat down and he and Bill had a nice time talking.

No comments: