Thursday, October 15, 2015

Angie got me this scents warmer when Debbie was visiting her so Debbie delivered it to me this morning with a surprise visit.  It is so nice and smells so good. I've got pumpkin spice in it right now.  Debbie was going to Baynes, so I asked her if she wanted me to go with her.  We went and had coffee, donuts, and a nice visit.  We bought some pies and headed back to my house.  Debbie said she was going to leave a pie on Vikki's porch.  She also cut pieces from her other two pies to deliver to Carol.  I went grocery shopping after that and got some gift cards.  They are 4x fuel points till Oct. 27th.  Came home and got ready for class and for the potluck before it started.
Made a cool whip dessert with mars bars cut up in it and apples cut up.  It was very good.
We had fun at our potluck. Such a fun group of people.  Class went well and we had fun too.  They are the most talkative kindergarteners and 1st graders I have had, but they are very cute.

No comments: