Saturday, October 31, 2015

10/31/15 Went to Melissa's to pass out candy while the kids went trick or treating

Love this picture of Cole, Kenzie, Isaac and Peyton

Jacob, Adam and Eli...love this picture of Kimmy's so I borrowed it




Kenzie and Cole

Peyton, Isaac and Evan eating at Melissa and Bruce's Party

Adam and his Soccer Award.  Way to Go Adam


Isaac and Katelyn at the Fire Station.  Rody took it and we saw the picture we saw it was Katelyn in it.

Cute picture of Evan and Peyton

Hugging

Evan and Peyton being photo bombed by their Papa

I got up and made rolls right away.  I decided to make them smaller so there would be more.  So funny because they looked the same size as usual but I got 27 rolls instead of 20 out of two batches like I normally do.  I picked up some cider take tonight too.  Left to got to the store to get foam cups for Bruce and then got to their house at 5:30.  Took pics of all the kids in their costumes.  They left to go trick or treating and I stayed to pass out candy.  It was cool and rainy but they had fun any way.  Nice to have Crystal and Celeste join us.   Good chili with cheese, sour cream, chives, and fritos.  So nice of Bruce and Melissa to have us all over.  A big thank you to both of you.

Isaac and Peyton

My princess, Peyton

Peyton and Crystal

So cute that Celeste and her mom dressed alike

Crystal and Isaac

Adam, Eli, Jacob, Hailey, Peyton, Evan, Jack, Max and Isaac

Cole and Kenzie

Nana giving Peyton candy

Peyton, Aunt Missy and Isaac

Celeste, Crystal, Kenzie

Cute picture of Vikki and Kenzie

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

Hey you get my pics on here before me. Hahahaha love you! Sure was a fun night!